Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- letter advising employee they have exhausted their
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- application for kentucky certificate of title or registration
- teacher goal setting and professional development gspd
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- early childhood conferences 2019 florida
- upcoming early childhood conferences 2019
- upcoming early childhood conferences 2020
- upcoming early childhood conferences
- early childhood conferences 2019
- early childhood conferences 2020
- early childhood conferences in 2019
- early childhood conferences 2019 texas
- early childhood conferences houston
- early childhood conferences in texas
- early childhood conferences 2019 wisconsin