Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- treasury reporting rates of exchange as of december 31 2018
- instructions for form 8621 rev december 2018
- civil service pay scale alpha by class title
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- instructions for form 5471 rev december 2018
- treasury exchange rates historical
- us treasury exchange rates historical
- treasury exchange rates 12 31 2018
- fbar treasury exchange rates 2018
- us treasury exchange rates 2018
- us treasury exchange rates average 2018
- us treasury exchange rates 2017
- us treasury reporting rates of exchange 2018
- dept of treasury exchange rates 2018
- us treasury exchange rates 12 31 2018
- us treasury exchange rates 2016
- us treasury exchange rates 2019