JOB DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT ...
Pdf File 297.45KByte
JOB TITLE: DEPARTMENT: STATUS: LOCATION: REPORTS TO:
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, OPERATIONS SERVICES EXEMPT YONKERS / NYC SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, SERVICES
SUMMARY: The Assistant Vice President of Operations will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of the Security and Facilities divisions within the organization. This position will be responsible for managing the performance, budgeting and compliance aspects of the divisions and will work closely with other departments that rely heavily on the security and facilities functions. The AVP of Operations will report to the Senior Vice President of Services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Oversee the service delivery of all facility and security related functions in our shelter programs, community based programs and owned and managed buildings. Oversee the performance management of all staff in the divisions and identify areas of growth as it relates to staff development and retention. Develop relationships with security and facilities personnel and training agencies to support the recruitment and development needs of both divisions. Works with the Sr. Vice President on the development and implementation of strategic initiatives that will further develop the security and facilities functions agency wide. Build relationships with DSS, DHS and other funding agencies to ensure compliance as it relates to security and facilities service delivery. Develops, implements and oversee the enforcement of policies and procedures based on best practices. Assist the Directors with problem solving, assessing the quality of services, and planning/implementing necessary changes to ensure quality service delivery. Manages program budgets and spending. Ensures that program services, and the physical plants adhere to Westhab's and funders expectations. Participates in various committees and outside coalitions as assigned by the SVP. Other duties as assigned by the Sr. Vice President of Services and his designee.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree required, Master Degree preferred in management, and more than 8 years of supervisory experience in the security and/or facilities industry. Prior direct security and/or facilities experience preferably in a service delivery agency. Excellent leadership and motivational skills that promotes productivity and teamwork. Ability to think and act independently, possess strong reasoning and problem-solving skills, and make sound and timely management decisions. NYS Driver's License required. NYS Security License preferred.
AGENCY PROFILE & EMPLOYEE EXPECTATIONS Westhab is the premier organization of our kind in our region, providing housing and supportive services for more than 10,000 of the most vulnerable members of our community each year. We are staffed by an extraordinary group of hard working professionals that are fully committed to our mission - Building Communities. Changing Lives. Working at Westhab is not easy. Our expectations for all staff are high. We believe that the people and the communities that we have the privilege to serve deserve our very best every day. We are results-driven organization that focuses on empowerment and impact. If you want to apply for this opportunity, it should only be because you feel ready for the challenges and expectations that come with joining this kind of team. (EOE).
8 Bashford Street Yonkers, NY 10701
P: 914-345-2800 F: 914-376.5014
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- another word for high quality
- nyc paraprofessional salary chart 2019
- fair projects for 6th graders
- other words to use instead of but
- caixa geral depositos portugal
- stock price probability formulas
- dollar bank home equity loan rate
- environmental science high school textbook
- distribution yield definition
- regionally accredited online universities
- what does vascular tissue do
- parker cylinder configuration
- army records for ww2 soldiers
- significant figures examples chart
- summer internships with sports teams
- gastrointestinal cancer icd 10
- holiday inn near fenway park
- define utmost importance
- web operating system ppt
- free file to pdf converter
- examples of honesty in workplace
- cardiac stent side effects
- armour thyroid to levothyroxine conversion
- us army infantry division patches
- personality quizzes for girls
- left shoulder tendonitis icd 10
- glass juice bottles bulk
- methodology for dissertations
- financial management companies
- free learning apps for computer
- 10 easy business start ups
- 5th amendment test questions
- candyland ideas for decorating
- arizona music festival 2021
- english past present future tense
- light dependent and independent reaction
- frontline absence reporting
- auto loans soft credit pull
- activities for kids printables
- install powershell windows 10