FOOD SAFETY QUIZ - American Culinary Federation
Doc File 30.00KByte
FOOD SAFETY QUIZ
1. Define “temperature danger zone”?
2. What are the minimum internal cooking temperatures for the following items?
Beef, steaks , whole muscle , ground meats ,
Beef & Pork Roasts ,
Pork , Poultry , Exotic Meats (ostrich, emu) ,
Seafood , Fruit and Vegetable, cooked or hot holding ,
Reheated foods , Egg dishes , Shell eggs to order ,
3. At what temperature must the following products be received from the purveyor?
Refrigerated foods (except eggs) ,
4. List four ways of properly thawing foods.
5. What is the #1 reason for food borne illness?
6. What are potentially hazardous foods?
7. Describe the proper time-temperature ratio for cooling down, cooked potentially hazardous foods.
8. Foods must be stored at least how many inches above the floor?
9. What does “FIFO” stand for and what is it referring to?
10. Foods being reheated for “hot holding” must achieve a minimum temperature of?
11. During service, what temperature should hot food be held at?
12. What does HACCP stand for?
13. What is the BEST way to prevent cross contamination?
14. Describe the proper technique for hand washing.
15. What are the three sources of food hazards?
16. Where should cleaning clothes & towels that are used for wiping be stored?
17. How do you handle a minor cut?
18. How is a three-compartment sink set up for manual washing?
19. Where should raw meats be stored?
20. What is the length of time you must save your shellfish tags?
21. What pathogen is most closely associated with poultry?
22. Name the human poisoning caused by eating tropical marine fish that have accumulated naturally occurring toxins from their diet of phytoplankton.
23. What viral illness is most closely associated with poor hand washing practices?
24. Name the food borne intoxication associated with time & temperature abused fin fish such as mahi mahi, tuna and bluefish.
25. Define the word sanitize.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- science safety quiz name
- food safety quiz american culinary federation
- 60 day quiz for quick thinkers credit union national
- population webquest
- muscular system webquest
- polling station quiz lgew electoral commission
- take this quiz to see what you have learned in this lesson
- chapter 01 quiz a
- the crucible act ii quiz
- should i have a will
- why should i have a will
- what job should i have quiz
- how much should i have in 401k
- should i have a boyfriend quiz
- what career should i have quiz
- how much money should i have saved
- what should i do quiz for kids
- should i have a boyfriend
- should i have an annuity
- should i have a microsoft account
- should i have life insurance at 60