Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- washington dc static
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- request pertaining to military records sf 180 11 15
- summary of the 2018 national defense strategy
- loan level price adjustment llpa matrix
- the constitution of the united states
- 2014 code of ethics
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- why college is important essay
- why college education is important to me
- why college is important to me
- why english is important language
- why reading is important statistics
- why english is important essay
- why education is important quotes
- why education is important for society
- why education is important essay
- why education is important to me essay
- why education is important pdf
- why education is important facts