Wicca Revealed: An Introductory Course
Pdf File 1,295.57KByte
Wicca Revealed: An Introductory Course
in Wicca By
A huge debt of gratitude goes to Deirdre Hebert who extremely generously volunteered to read and edit the entire manuscript (bar the exams). She made many grammatical corrections, a number of changes to cumbersome phrases, some factual corrections and suggestions on how to make some of the sections clearer. She has had a consistently keen eye for all these things that have slipped past my attention.
I would also like to acknowledge those students at Magicka School who have written to me from time to time pointing out inconsistencies and things that were unclear in the courses online.
? This work is copyright of Keith Broad, 2006. It may not be reproduced in any form (electronic or otherwise) whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. It is protected by international copyright law. Any infringement of this copyright will be followed up and, if necessary, with recourse to the law.
The release of this text may not please everyone. Many who are on the courses at Magicka School like the idea that the lessons are released once a month and that students are encouraged to take an entire year over what amounts to the equivalent of a coven First Degree course. This e-book will be seen by some to negate the value of this approach as students can now download the text and go through the whole thing in a matter of days. And to be fair, this is, of course, a danger. However, those that do this will have gained little. Wicca is not a thing to be hurried and in a world of "instant everything" stands firmly against the mainstream of popular Western Culture. This book is not intended to allow students to crib and become witches in a week. Rather, it has been made available in the hope that it will provide a useful complimentary resource to the on-line course. No longer will students have to resort to printing off the web pages and re-format them in a word-processor. The book's organisation also means that students will be easily able to revisit areas that they wish to look at again.
I sincerely hope that Wicca Revealed kindles an aspiration to become a witch, but more than that I hope that through its emphasis on research projects and doing things for oneself that it will help to create witches who think for themselves and have excellent skills and knowledge.
The original twelve lesson structure has been kept throughout. Most lessons contain a main topic as well as a research project and exercises. Footnotes can be found at the end of each chapter, as can any appendices. Relevant exams will be found right at the back of the book.
It is hoped that at a later date an index will be added.
December 5th, 2006
Chapter One, P.9
General Beliefs, Practices and History
General beliefs and Practices. History of Wicca. Different Traditions. Key Personalities. Research Project: Research a tradition. Exercises: The Tree. Pentagram visualisation. Notes
Chapter Two, P.34
The Goddess and God of the Witches
Wiccan Attitudes towards Deity. The Great Wheel of the Year. The Deities of the Witches. The Divine Feminine. The Divine Masculine. A variety of Goddesses and Gods. Research Project: Find out about a deity. Exercises: The Bowl. Casting a spell. Notes
Chapter Three, P.58
The Opening of the Temple. Preparing the space. The Altar. Casting the Circle. Consecration of the cakes and ale. Taking down the Temple. The Opening of the Temple, coven version. Research Project: Working on the Opening Ceremony. Exercises: Physical Exercise. The Will Notes
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- ritual crime the occult the new youth subculture
- wicca university of missouri st louis
- satanic rituals spells
- the internet book of shadows
- wiccan rituals and seasonal festivals
- welcoming imbolc jess carlson
- wicca revealed an introductory course
- witchcraft wicca profile
- wicca deomi
- mabon celebrating the autumn equinox pdf book library
- list of argumentative topics college
- public good economics definition quizlet
- complex regional pain syndrome protocol
- i want a new email address
- word of great significance crossword
- auto financing for no credit
- transamerica 403b withdrawal forms
- what gives life meaning philosophy
- spanish classes for adults
- adult rehab speech therapy materials
- should all students attend college
- companies with quality management issues
- pension early withdrawal penalty calculator
- list of international accredited universities
- dividend aristocrats index fund
- girl double names southern
- a sentence using the word
- auto loan refinance calculator payment
- adverb clauses exercises worksheets pdf
- beautiful english words and meanings
- 16 letter words in english
- wharton school of finance trump
- mla citing quotes from people
- fl teaching certification lookup
- mysterious artifacts found on earth
- florida department of education certificate lookup
- student research proposal pdf
- fios on demand new releases
- latent tb contact precautions
- department of education me
- us savings bond series ee value calculator
- the importance of report writing
- beaufort online classifieds
- find pearson correlation coefficient
- example of product development
- tn education association
- non renewal of lease template
- free blank checklist pdf
- mortgage reduction program 2019
- adult esl classes near me