Creating Circles and Ceremonies - Weebly
Pdf File 3,197.63KByte
Please help support our Artists and Writers!
The community is indebted to the people that create, research, and provide information to us.
Please take the time to look this book over, read it, learn from it, and put the information into use.
Then do your part to help create this type of information by supporting the creator.
If you find value in this book then please purchase it!
Remember the three-fold law
Acclaim for the Authors
"A book of this nature helps balance our Wheel, with honor, respect and gratitude as guides, not to mention a heaping dose of fun and fulfilling activities."
--Patricia Telesco Author: Charmed Life
"I have known Oberon Zell-Ravenheart for over 35 years. He is one of the pioneers of Paganism in the United States. With his many decades of experience he, more than anyone, is uniquely qualified to write this book, having been teaching for the majority of his life. His name is greatly respected in all of the varying fields of Paganism and Witchcraft. He is truly an Elder...of Paganism, Witchcraft, and Magick." --Raymond Buckland Author: Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft
"Morning Glory's introduction to the magickal ways
of the Goddess, manifest in our time, has enlarged
my understanding of Pagan ways, enriching my spirit
Author: The Once and future Goddess
"I couldn't imagine someone more appropriate to write this book than Oberon Zell Ravenheart. I have worked with him personally for over 30 years, and have found him to be an excellent teacher, craftsman, artist, scholar, and general creative genius. His ability to organize information into nifty charts and easy-to-access language remains unequaled in the magickal community."
--Anodea Judith Author: Waking the Global Heart
"Oberon Zell-Ravenheart is not only one of the founders of contemporary Neo-Paganism but remains one of its most respected spokesmen. The Goddess herself shines through Morning Glory as she shares the joy and passion of her scholarship and worship. There is no more enthusiastic and delightful interpreter of the Goddess."
--Patricia Monaghan Author: The Book of Goddesses and Heroines
"Morning Glory Zell knows more about Goddesses than almost anyone I've ever encountered!"
--Margot Adler Author: Drawing Down the Moon
"To those who study the occult, the name of Oberon
Zell-Ravenheart is internationally known and re-
spected. He is a genuine Wizard. One of the pio-
neers of Paganism in the United States, he shares
his lifetime of learning and information with read-
ers from all walks of life."
"Morning Glory Zell is one of the most knowl-
edgeable people I know on Goddess cultures of
Editor: From the Realm of the Ancestors:
An Anthology in Honor of Marija Gimbutas
"There is no more important task than the awakening of wonder, magick, and love for the inspirited Earth in the greater culture. And no one more ideal to pull it off than Oberon. Oberon has the talents as well as experience to make it happen, the way he brought together a church, a movement...and our Grey Council. He awakens a fire in everyone he comes into contact with, having long lived the life of a Wizard not only in image but in service. His enchanting art, writings, and talks are themselves a magical manifestation, and his influence on our community is legendary."
--Jesse Wolf Hardin Author: Gaia Eros
"Morning Glory is a charismatic ritual priestess with a great sense of humor." --Z Budapest
Author: Grandmother of Time
"Oberon Zell-Ravenheart has been personally in-
volved with many important historic events in the
creation of the Earth-based spirituality that is im-
portant to so many people today. Oberon has the
unique distinction of being probably the most in-
fluential male in the Goddess movement! He is a
gifted storyteller, a powerful magician, and is
young at heart. I have known Oberon, or known
of him, since 1969, and I am eagerly looking for-
ward to this book and to what I can learn from it!
Co-Author: Modern Pagans
"Morning Glory displays a generosity of spirit that has always welcomed newcomers into the magic of the Great Goddess and empowered them to explore the feminine divine within themselves and in the universe. Her Goddess sculptures are among the finest in the world and incorporate her deep understanding of sacred ritual and her wisdom of an experienced high priestess." --Abby Willowroot
Goddess 2000 Project
"Oberon and Morning Glory recreated living uni-
corns, traveled to the remote South Seas in search
of genuine mermaids, and created the Church of All
Worlds. If there is anyone who can bring magick to
life for a million aspiring Wizards, it is Oberon and
Author: True Magick: A Beginner's Guide
CREATING CIRCLES & CEREMONIES Copyright ? 2006 by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart
and Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart
All rights reserved under the Pan-American and International Copyright Conventions. This book may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system now known or hereafter invented, without written permission from the publisher, The Career Press.
CREATING CIRCLES & CEREMONIES EDITED BY KIRSTEN DALLEY AND ARTEMISIA TYPESET AND FORMATTED BY OBERON ZELL-RAVENHEART COVER ILLUSTRATION AND DESIGN: SCOTT FRAY PRINTED IN THE U.S.A. BY BOOK-MART PRESS
To order this title, please call toll-free 1-800-CAREER-1 (NJ and Canada: 201848-0310) to order using VISA or MasterCard, or for further information on books from Career Press.
The Career Press, Inc., 3 Tice Road, PO Box 687, Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 www.careerpress.com www.newpagebooks.com
Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Zell-Ravenheart, Oberon, 1942Creating circles & ceremonies : rituals for all seasons and reasons / by Oberon Zell-
Ravenheart and Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart. p. cm.
ISBN-13: 978-1-56414-864-3 ISBN-10: 1-56414-864-5
1. Magic. 2. Ritual. I. Zell-Ravenheart, Morning Glory. II. Title: Creating circles and ceremonies. III. Title.
BF1623.R6Z45 2006 299'94--dc22
Creating Circles & Ceremonies
Rituals for All Seasons & Reasons
Oberon Zell-Ravenheart & Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart
NEW PAGE BOOKS
A division of The Career Press, Inc. Franklin Lakes, NJ
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- a little bit about choosing a wiccan tradition finding a
- witchcraft dictionary of craft terms
- coven synergy
- he eorgian ewsletter
- a practical guide to witchcraft and magic spells by
- wiccan rituals and seasonal festivals
- book of shadows black witch coven
- pdf book phoenix from the flame living as a pagan in the
- ally holterman march 9 2017 st century magic wicca in
- the circle of the sacred grove bylaws
- why learning english is important
- list of medical specialists
- best stock rating companies
- warren buffett etf advice
- hard to believe john macarthur
- free printable monthly expense forms
- narrative literacy essay examples
- make words from the following letters
- west creek financial customer service
- how to choose college degree
- earth s seasons diagram worksheet
- nevada board of examiners meetings
- navy personal financial management gmt
- 2019 spring colors for clothes
- value of a university education
- gadsden city high school football schedule
- a word for not important
- common autoimmune disorders
- universal ideas in literature
- social values in business
- new home ownership checklist
- how has technology impacted student learning
- look up business revenue
- high crp levels and joint pain causes
- illinois report card schools
- sayings to make someone laugh
- best graphing calculator for calculus
- american medical association physician lookup
- staffing agencies near me hiring now
- inspirational words beginning with a
- how much to borrow calculator
- best retirement portfolio
- is the flu virus airborne
- holiday inn express ohio state
- teaching historical significance
- minecraft free for school computer
- constructive feedback examples for teachers
- student loan repayment forms
- classified ads on the internet
- treasury form 7600a instructions