Insomnia Severity Index - ONS | Oncology Nursing Society
Pdf File 30.74KByte
Insomnia Severity Index
The Insomnia Severity Index has seven questions. The seven answers are added up to get a total score. When you have your total score, look at the 'Guidelines for Scoring/Interpretation' below to see where your sleep difficulty fits.
For each question, please CIRCLE the number that best describes your answer. Please rate the CURRENT (i.e. LAST 2 WEEKS) SEVERITY of your insomnia problem(s).
Insomnia Problem 1. Difficulty falling asleep 2. Difficulty staying asleep 3. Problems waking up too early
None 0 0 0
Mild 1 1 1
Moderate 2 2 2
Severe 3 3 3
Very Severe 4 4 4
4. How SATISFIED/DISSATISFIED are you with your CURRENT sleep pattern?
Very Satisfied Satisfied Moderately Satisfied Dissatisfied
Very Dissatisfied 4
5. How NOTICEABLE to others do you think your sleep problem is in terms of impairing the quality of your life?
Not at all
Noticeable A Little
Very Much Noticeable
6. How WORRIED/DISTRESSED are you about your current sleep problem?
Not at all
Very Much Worried 4
7. To what extent do you consider your sleep problem to INTERFERE with your daily functioning (e.g. daytime
fatigue, mood, ability to function at work/daily chores, concentration, memory, mood, etc.) CURRENTLY?
Not at all
Interfering A Little
Very Much Interfering
Guidelines for Scoring/Interpretation:
Add the scores for all seven items (questions 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 +6 + 7) = _______ your total score
Total score categories: 0?7 = No clinically significant insomnia 8?14 = Subthreshold insomnia 15?21 = Clinical insomnia (moderate severity) 22?28 = Clinical insomnia (severe)
Used via courtesy of myhealth. with permission from Charles M. Morin, Ph.D., Universit? Laval
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- insomnia severity index ons oncology nursing society
- prepare disaster plan template and guidelines
- employee rights
- the great gatsby
- kessler psychological distress scale k10 source kessler
- intasc welcome ccsso
- final release of claims
- common terminology criteria for adverse events v3 0
- the guide to cashing savings bonds
- katz index of independence in activities of daily living
- wikipedia quality issues
- quality issues in the news
- companies with quality issues 2018
- water quality issues in us
- quality issues in production
- tesla quality issues 2019
- quality issues in manufacturing
- water quality issues in california
- water quality issues examples
- companies with quality issues 2019
- product quality issues articles
- quality issues in healthcare