WINTER FESTIVITIES 2017/2018 - The Doyle Collection
Pdf File 1,033.88KByte
W I N T E R F E ST I V I T I E S 2 01 7/2 01 8
Winter Festivities in London
With its lights and decorations, London is a magical place at Christmas. However, it's not just for the 25th December that the capital is lit up for winter.
Then it's all about the lead-up to the main event, as the Christmas party season gets into full swing and the city streets are abuzz with communal ice rinks and winter markets.
During Halloween, prepare for revelers and outlandish costumes. Bonfire Night is a family affair as fireworks light up the city, while our American cousins' wholesome celebration of Thanksgiving is a firm fixture on the calendar.
The fun doesn't stop on Boxing Day. Sparkling parties abound on New Year's Eve; followed by the poetic sophistication of Burns Night; while Chinese New Year sees London's Chinatown play host to an all-consuming parade and extravagant feasts.
Carols by Candlelight, Royal Albert Hall
is a truly
cosmopolitan city, and
the turn of
WELCOME TO THE KENSINGTON
Let the festivities commence!
At The Kensington, we are perfectly positioned to enjoy the best London has to offer this winter. From the Natural History Museum's famous ice rink to Hyde Park's spectacular Winter Wonderland, the festivities play out on our doorstep.
With carol concerts in local churches and musical extravaganzas at the Royal Albert Hall, there is a local feel to the celebrations here, dusted with a sprinkling of elegance and refinement.
We like to think the same goes for The Kensington. Formerly four 19th-century townhouses, the hotel sets a stately tone, mirrored by its heritage d?cor and warmly welcoming fireplaces; a warmth that is matched in the service ethos of our attentive yet discreet staff, on hand to ensure your celebrations are flawlessly fabulous.
We invite you to host your very own house party in our home-away-from-home, whether it's a private dinner in Town House, with its modern mix of seasonal and locally-sourced dishes, or an intimate drinks reception in our cosy K Bar. Or perhaps you'd like to make The Kensington your festive residence ? if so, you'll find rooms and suites that blend contemporary comfort with a classic Victorian townhouse feel.
Whatever your reason for celebrating ? from Thanksgiving to Burns Night ? discover the welcoming embrace of our hotel this season.
Francesco Sardelli General Manager
CELEBRATE YOUR WAY
Dine in style
Town House restaurant lives up to its name with three individually decorated, interconnecting rooms ensuring a vibrant, communal feel. Festive groups can hire one or more of these individual spaces for private dining and events. The intimacy of The Library, with its bookcases and characterful collectables provides a cultured backdrop for cocktail receptions, while the expansive feel of The White Room, with its colourful furnishings and open fireplace, makes a stylish venue for private dinners.
Whichever space you choose, you'll find the elegance reflected in the artistic presentation of the dishes served. Softly lit by candles and fireplaces, the atmosphere of Town House complements the refined ambience of the adjoining K Bar, perfect for pre- or post-dinner drinks; its leather-panels, green marble top bar, and gently-lit lamps reminiscent of an exclusive private members' club.
FEASTING & MERRIMENT
If you're planning a rousing festive party for friends or colleagues or looking to enjoy an intimate Christmas Day lunch or dinner with the family, our festive menu is a celebration of fresh, seasonal food.
In the lead up to Christmas, our indulgent three-course menu is perfect for festive gatherings. Traditional dishes come with a modern twist ? such as roast breast of Gressingham goose served with apricot sausage roll, marinated salmon and caviar; and lemon basked Alaska.
Meanwhile, for drinks parties, we offer a selection of festive canap?s ? imagine Champagne & truffle arancini; crispy pork belly and lobster tortilla ? ensuring partygoers are well looked after.
Our six-course Christmas Day banquet is a modern rendering of classic British fare with roast bronze turkey with apricot stuffing. For those looking to venture beyond the traditional, there's Scottish venison and Atlantic halibut. Potted crab and sirloin steak tagliata are among the decadent starters, while desserts span from vanilla & orange bread and butter pudding to Christmas pudding, with an extra helping of brandy sauce.
To book your Christmas party or Christmas Day celebration, please contact us: T: +44 (0)20 7589 6300 E: reservations@
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- it s a winter wonderland california state university
- entertainment budget tips and decorations everything you
- 100 ideas for pack meetings
- centrepiece game ideas
- fall fest classroom themes and ideas
- post christmas party zoological society of london
- winter festivities 2017 2018 the doyle collection
- christmas parties 2017
- holiday inn 12pp christmas brochure 2019 rastered complex
- vbcps staff email sign in
- cumulative yield ratio formula
- customer service management strategy e
- east gadsden high school
- speech apps for autism free
- tree theme activities for preschool
- best hospital in orlando
- stock options quotes free
- fun ideas for women s groups
- how to create a professional bio
- organic chemistry synthesis examples
- what time is the spring equinox 2019
- bonding insurance company
- adjectives that start with an a
- left ventricular hypertrophy in newborn
- yahoo finance stock options
- autotrader florida used cars
- minecraft education edition account free
- fbar reporting exchange rate
- free downloads for children learning
- free loan payment spreadsheet
- employee performance report template
- michigan income tax refund address
- all about me activities printable
- pa unemployment office locations
- high level words for essays
- weird drawing idea generator
- help financial payment address
- list of characteristics and definitions
- another word for very important
- watch super sentai online free
- best growth stocks for 2019
- best baking soda to drink
- professional way to say boyfriend
- set up new email account
- does tazo tea have sugar
- learn philosophy online free
- august fun facts and trivia
- top 100 free classified sites
- when is the summer solstice