APPLICA OFILE - Strongwell
Pdf File 1,618.00KByte
COMPOSITES HELP STEER TOWARDS WIRELESS ROADS AHEAD
Strongwell's pultruded fiberglass DURAGRID? HD-4000 2.5" grating panels are installed as a trench cover at the Utah State University (USU) Electric Vehicle and Roadway (EVR) research facility in Logan, Utah. The EVR serves as the vehicle systems integration facility for the Center for Sustainable Electrified Transportation (SELECT). Magnetic transfer plates are housed beneath the grating which charge electric vehicles in motion.
DURAGRID? HD-4000 provides ample support for vehicle loadings while protecting the magnetic transfer charging plates on the electrified quarter mile test track. This project benefits from FRP's advantages of being light weight, high strength, nonconductive and electromagnetic interference-free.
TECHNICAL DATA The Utah State University technology has been licensed to
Wireless Advanced Vehicle Electrification (WAVE) for stationary
wireless charging of buses in public transit systems. The Utah Transit
Authority (UTA) operates a 40-foot all-electric bus in Salt Lake Product:
FRP Trench Covers
City using the WAVE 50kW wireless charging system, allowing the bus to operate a full duty cycle of over 140 miles per day. The USU SELECT research team is now expanding the technology at
Pultrusion DURAGRID? HD-4000
the EVR Facility to cover a more dynamic system suitable for inmotion charging of passenger vehicle.
These research thrusts have the potential to change the current perspectives on transportation. In order to do so, researchers
Sizes: For: User:
2.5" grating panels Woodbury Corporation Utah State University
must have continuous access to the wireless charging pads
at the EVR test track. Durable, lightweight, heavy duty DURAGRID?
HD pultruded grating panels support the repetitive traffic demands and provide flexibility for research and development of improved charging pad technologies. The panels offer 40% open space to allow for debris and rainwater to disperse. DURAGRID?'s nonconductive and electromagnetic interference-free characteristics make it a safe and reliable material of choice to house, access and protect the USU
Chatfield Location 1610 Highway 52 South Chatfield, MN 55923-9799 USA (507) 867-3479, FAX (507) 867-4031
SELECT charging pads.
APPLICATION PROFILE 848
ST0815-0215 HEAVY DUTY GRATING COVERS TEST TRACK TRENCH
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- hydrogen and fuel cell activities in california
- applica ofile strongwell
- advanced wireless power transfer vehicle
- demonstration of zero emission technologies for
- wireless extreme fast charging for electric
- national park service bus electrification
- review and evaluation of wireless power transfer
- selections from the fy 2017 vehicle
- wireless internet providers near me
- xfinity wireless gateway admin password
- xfinity wireless plans
- xfinity wireless gateway admin tool
- wireless person to person communication
- wireless internet providers by zip code
- free wireless internet trial
- log into comcast wireless gateway
- show wireless password windows 10
- show my wireless password
- xfinity wireless gateway admin
- high speed wireless internet provider