PDF In this session: 5-Point Rating Scale
Pdf File 21.77KByte
In this session: 5-Point Rating Scale
Performance must improve substantially within a reasonable period of time if the individual is to remain in this position. The employee is not meeting the job requirements.
Performance is noticeably less than expected. The employee generally meets most job requirements, but struggles to fully meet them all. The need for further development and improvement is clearly recognized.
Fully Meets Expectations
Performance clearly and fully meets all the requirements of the position in terms of quality and quantity of work. It is described as good, solid performance, with
thorough and on-time results. While minor deviations may occur, the overall level
of performance meets all position requirements.
Performance frequently exceeds job requirements. Accomplishments are regularly above expected levels. Performance at a level beyond expectations is sustained,
and the quality of work is uniformly high.
Performance levels and accomplishments far exceed normal expectations. This
category is reserved for the employee who truly stands out and clearly and
consistently demonstrates exceptional accomplishments in terms of quality and
quantity of work that is easily recognized as truly exceptional by others.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- pdf performance ratings distribution guidelines
- pdf performance rating and ranking system
- pdf percentages of final rating below percentage allocation for
- pdf a psychometric evaluation of 4 point and 6 point likert type
- pdf rating scale not at all slightly somewhat fairly well very
- pdf in this session 5 point rating scale
- pdf employee performance review harding home
- docx 5 point rating scale
- pdf effective july 1 2018 procedure 4 4 4p performance management
- pdf five point rating scale development georgia performance
- 4 point rating scale performance
- 4 point performance rating scale
- 4 point rating scale examples
- 5 point rating scale definitions
- rating scale for performance reviews
- performance evaluation rating scale examples
- performance review rating scale examples
- 5 point rating scale examples
- 4 point likert scale questionnaire
- 4 point likert scale examples
- 5 point rating scale sample
- 3 point rating scale definitions