1. Escuchar - Weebly
Docx File 16.17KByte
Spanish II – Unit 1 Lesson 1 Review Sheet1. EscucharLaura and Lucas are talking about their vacation plans. Listen to their conversation and then circle the letter of the correct words to complete the sentences. (6 points)You should know vocab from this Lesson.Listen to a travel agent explain to Pedro what he has to do at the airport when he travels. Then read the following statements and write C for cierto (true) and F for falso (false). (4 points)You should know vocab from this Lesson.2. Vocabulario y gramáticaComplete the sentences about travel according to the illustrations. (10 points)You should know vocab from this Lesson and the order of tasks when taking a flight.José and Rosana are preparing for a trip. Complete their conversation with the correct words from the box. (5 points)You should know vocab from this Lesson and the order of tasks when taking a flight.Select the correct direct object pronoun to complete these conversations heard at an airport. (5 points)Know how to use your Direct Object Pronouns.Luis explains what he and his family do at the airport. Complete his sentences with the correct indirect object pronouns. (5 points)Know how to use your Indirect Object plete Rodrigo’s e-mail to his friend Jorge about an upcoming trip, using lo, le, or a. (5 points)Know how to use Object Pronouns.3. LeerRead the following statements, and then write C for cierto (true) or F for falso (false). (6 points)You must know enough vocab and grammar to be able to read the text/questions.4. CulturaWrite the letter of the answer that best completes the following information about life in Costa Rica. (4 points)You must know facts about Costa Rican Culture.5. SpeakingPractice the Speaking Questions given to you and know how to answer them. (8 points) ................
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- 1 escuchar weebly
- electron configuration practice worksheet
- superwords lanternfish esl
- sample letters maine
- incident response plan word version
- sample application letter for full time duty under
- fossils worksheet earth science
- science enhanced scope sequence grade 6
- esl lesson diabetes in u s rising sharply
- chapter 5 evaluating evidence and making a decision u s
- find 6 letter words with these letters
- 6 letter words with these letters
- 6 letter words with z
- 6 letter words beginning with a
- 6 letter words ending with t
- 6 letter words starting with z
- 6 letter words that start with i
- 6 letter words starting with t
- 6 letter words with z in them
- 6 letter words starting with v
- 6 letter words starting with a
- 6 letter words with j